See what some of our clients have to say about the iFranchise Group® in their own words. Click on the available links below to view client references, or view a collection of client testimonials on our website.
Start-Up Franchisors Desiring Aggressive Growth
The available video references below (those highlighted in red), as well as others on this list, represent some of the companies that retained the iFranchise Group with the desire to grow their franchises aggressively.
- 1-800-Flowers: iFranchise Group assisted with operations and marketing materials. Franchise sales exceeded expectations upon launch of franchise program.
- Massage Envy: Sold over 1000 franchises. Was acquired by Roark Capital.
- Cosi: 356 franchises in the first 2 years.
- Capriotti’s: 82 sold and more in development.
- Which Wich: 231 Units and Growing, including international expansion.
- Wings, Etc.: 38 franchises in a less than a year; has now sold over 100 franchises. Ranked #54 in the 2009 Franchise Times Fast 55.
- Foot EFX: 60 franchises in less than a year.
- Garage Tek: Over 50 franchises in less than a year.
- ShelfGenie: 115 locations in three years. An INC 500 company.
- FastWrap USA: 63 franchisees in 18 months. From executive who originally worked at Line-X.
- How Do You Roll?: Sold 65 Locations in 18 months. Recently received $1 Million on “Shark Tank.”
- i9 Sports: Over 50 franchises in 2 years. Now has 115 franchises.
- The Grape: Over 50 in less than a year.
- McAlister’s Deli: Over 300. Has been acquired by Roark Capital.
- Hot Head Burritos: 18 stores in 1 year, over 15 in development.
- HoneyBaked Ham: Over 40 franchises in their first year. UPDATE: now over 110.
- Tin Star Restaurants: 62 franchises in their first year.
- Newks: Over 100 sold.
- Original Soup Man: 70 sold in less than three years.
- Senior Helpers: Sold 30 franchises in their first year. Now has more than 300, and has started second concept. Ranked #42 in the 2009 Franchise Times Fast 55.
- California Tortilla: Over 50 franchises.
- Evos: Area rep. and individual territories for over 230 units in the first two years.
- Tommy Pastrami: 104 franchises in their first year.
Start-Up Franchisors Desiring Conservative Growth
Not all of iFranchise Group’s clients are looking for aggressive growth. Some companies choose a more conservative, steady growth. The video references shown below are from companies with less aggressive growth plans. These companies continue to sell franchises at a slower rate today, with an eye toward more aggressive growth in the future.
- College Hunks Hauling Junk: 12 franchises in their first year. Now has 150 locations.
- Melt Gelato: 15 franchises in their first year– exceeding their goals
- FRSTeam: 30 States Sold, across 35 states.
- Teriyaki Madness: 5 franchises in their first year meeting their growth goals. Seven units open with 22 more in development.
- Sports Image: 14 locations in 1 year. More locations in the pipeline.
- Ellipse Fitness: 4 franchises in the first 3 months. Now has 6 franchises.
- CD One Price Cleaners: 11 franchises in less than a year. Now has over 30 stores.
- Advantage Performance Group: Over 25 units, then sold company.
- EMT: Sold 5 in first 6 months of franchising, exceeding expectations.
- Fuzzy’s Taco Shop: Sold 30 franchises in first two years. Now have 160 units and growing.
- OXXO Cleaners: 25 franchises in their first year.
- Milio’s Sandwiches: 50 units and growing.
- Pacific Lawn: 8 franchises in first year of franchising.
- Paws & Remember: 5 franchises in their first year, meeting their growth goals.
- Trimmer’s Holiday Decor: 3 – 4 franchise per year.
- Fresh Fruit Bouquet Company: 21 franchises in less than 2 years.
- Uni.K.Wax: 15 franchises in first eight months of franchising. UPDATE: has now sold 33.
Advised Not To Franchise at This Time
There are a number of companies that contact the iFranchise Group that we believe are not ready to franchise for one reason or another. The iFranchise Group is able to provide this advice to many of these companies after an initial phone call or meeting.
Occasionally, we will conduct feasibility analyses to determine if companies are ready to franchise, and if they are not, what is necessary to get to that point.
Because of the vast experience that our consultants have with working with franchise companies in the past, the iFranchise Group also provides a great deal of work with established franchisors.
These franchise companies know that many of the individuals on our team have run major franchise companies. This hands-on experience provides our consultants with meaningful insight for franchisors who are at various stages of their business life cycles. Here is what some of our franchisor clients say about the iFranchise Group:
- Denny’s: Restructuring the franchise organization.
- Togo’s: Revitalized franchise program for 200 unit franchisor.
- Berlitz: Restructuring its franchise program.
- Perkins Family Restaurant: Franchise audit & development/execution of marketing plan.
- Line-X: Established franchisor looking to revive stalled franchise program.
- Chem-Dry: Existing franchisor looking to sell franchises faster.
- Rita’s Water Ice: Existing franchisor looking to reinvigorate its franchise program.
- White Hen Pantry: Franchisor looking to modernize its program. Sold company to 7Eleven after our involvement.
- Ace Hardware: International franchising assistance.
- MotoPhoto/Portrait Avenue: Franchisor seeking to introduce additional brand.
Dealer Organizations and Licensors
The iFranchise Group is the only consulting firm with a specialized practice focused on the conversion of dealer organizations, and licensors into franchise organizations. Here are a few examples of some of our dealer/licensor clients: