In those instances in which a franchisor finds itself in conflict with its franchisees, the iFranchise Group can help. We have developed a group communication process that has successfully been implemented both to resolve conflict and to institute change within franchise systems.
While it is not a primary focus of our consulting practice, the iFranchise Group has the resources to assist in litigation support should you be unable to resolve your conflict through other channels. Over the course of their careers, several of the consultants at the iFranchise Group have served as expert witnesses on issues including:
- Standards of care and franchisee support in franchising
- Franchise viability
- Brand value
- Valuation and damages
- Standards for franchisee termination and renewals
- Pricing and its role in brand standards
- Locational goodwill and post-termination restrictions
- Restaurant operations and standards
- Vicarious liability issues
- Creation of an inadvertent franchise
- A variety of other franchise and support related issues
Given the nature of these conflicts, the iFranchise Group is highly selective in the engagements in which it offers its support. Please call us at 708-957-2300 to determine if we can be of assistance.